8 nights (15.06.-23.06.2024), high hotel standard, primaly in 3* Superior up to 4* Superior Hotels (national category), inkluding breakfast and every city-tax of destinations TOUR Transalp 2024
From a planned and unavoidable shuttle time of at least 15 minutes per stage location, bookers of the Gold Package can also be accommodated in lower category accommodations in favour of a shorter distance to the start/finish. Should bookers also insist on the higher room category at these stage locations, you should object to this in writing to Host Events GmbH directly after receiving the booking list of your hotels.
The price in double room is whole price for two person
- Day 1 arrival + registration
- Day 2 start of TOUR Transalp 2024
- Day 3 - 7 race stages
- Day 8 finish TOUR Transalp 2024
- Day 9 departure
- guaranteed, upscale accommodation standard (at least 3* superior)
- personal shuttle to the accommodation and in the morning to the start
- personal day bag and luggage transport
- special catering in the shuttle bus
- one additional refreshment point during each stage
- half board at the hotel (excluding drinks)
- exclusive contact person (24/7) before, during and after the stage
- the PLATIN package is available for a minimum of 13 people and is limited to 24 people
- if the PLATIN package does not reach the minimum number of people by 31.03.2024, you will automatically be upgraded to the GOLD package and HOST will refund the PLATIN portion compared to the GOLD standard
Once your order is paid in full, you will automatically receive your personal link to your hotel plan before the event (PLEASE NOTE! The hotel assignment is done only a few weeks before the event, so it may happen that your hotels are not yet displayed).
Are you already registered for the race? Then enter your confirmation number from Datasport (e.g. PBU.PYXYD.KH) in the "Start number" field of the travel plan.
No more single rooms available? - Use our room mate exchange, to match with another room mate to share a double room with.
Questions about booking, hotel standard and procedure? Here are our FAQ's
picture Markus Greber